- July/August 2019. Mixed Media at Blue Streak Gallery, Wilmington, Delaware
- June 2018. Abstractions at Scarlett Thicket. Kennett square, PA
- April -August 2018 -The Figure: The Indicative & The Allusive at theDelaware Contemporary Museum,Wilmington, Delaware. invitation to exhibit from Kathrine Page, Interim Gretchen Hupfel Curator of Contemporary Art.
- March- May 2018. Pennsylvania Made of Steel at the Boyer Gallery at The Hill School, Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
- March -April 2018. Imaginari. Oxford Arts, Oxford, PA invitation to exhibit and curated by Artist, Rachel Romano.
- October 2017- National Juried Show, Oxford Arts. Oxford, PA. JurorThomas Padon, Executive Director; Brandywine River Museum of Art.
- October 2017-Blue Streak Gallery, Wilmington, Delaware. Paintings +
- June 2017- Abstractions at Scarlett Thicket, Kennett Square, PA.
- March 2017- Oxford Arts, Oxford, PA. Stan Smokler Curated Steel Sculptural Objects Exhibit
- November 2016- SOFA Expo Chicago, Navy Pier, Chicago. Exhibited Sculptures and Paintings
with Hive Contemporary
- June 2016 Abstractions at Scarlett Thicket, Kennett Square, PA
- March 2016 Oxford Arts, Exhibit curated by Vicki Vinton.
- March 2014, 2015 Radley Run Art Show to Benefit Safe Harbor West
- Fall 2012-2016 Unionville Art Gala. (Annual Event). Kennett Square,
- 1993-1998 Exhibiting Member of The Drawing Center, Wooster Street, NY.
Member drawings on file for Artist and Student Reference.
• Summer 1998: The Life and Work of a Young Artist in NYC. Movable Feast. Wilmington, Delaware. Solo Exhibit by invitation of the Wilmington Art Loop.
• Spring 1998: Hats Off, Shoes On. Consulting. Hong Kong. Group Exhibit by invitation, of artists whose work is relevant in the field of Fashion and Trend.
• Spring 1994: Gallery Lucas, Sardinia, Italy.
- January 1993: American Art Today: Clothing as a Metaphor. The Art Museum at Florida International University, Miami, Forida. Work was part of a curated exhibit of artist including work by Joseph Beuys and Carter Kustera.
• Spring 1992: Paintoleum. Visual Arts Gallery, Wooster Street, New York. Four Artist Invitation by shows curator, Marilyn Minter.
• Spring 1991: It Takes a Small Needle to Sew a Suit. Visual Arts Gallery, New York, NY. Solo exhibit offered to three graduating class students.